Monday 9 January 2017

Day 1293

Day 1293;

21.98 so close to perfection I was just 0.02 away from it today which may have been as I only put on that I had 1 pounds worth of clothing on today as I had socks, tracksuit trousers, boxers, T-shirt, wrist bands and specs on today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and strawberries.
Lunch: spaghetti on toast and some of my chocolate box.
Dinner: pasta, quornballs, chocolate trifle and strawberries.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

This morning I hadn't set an alarm but I first woke up then I fell back to sleep, then I woke up again just for me to fall back to sleep, again, until I thirdly woke up and then next up I got up and I decided to go downstairs to eat my breakfast. Then as soon as I had  ate my breakfast, I'm thinking, I went back upstairs I went into the shower room and I went to the toilet, showered, brushed my teeth and I shaved, Then I went back into my room and I got myself dressed for the day in jeans, t-shirt, boxers and obviously my specs, but then I remembered that I needed to put my socks on for my 750 strokes on the rower

In fitness today I firstly did my 750 strokes on the rower, then I attempted to do my press-ups for today, I got a tenth of the way through, 20, before I found myself distracted and then I subsequently forgot, which was until Tini came up to me and said "as the weather is bad outside would you rather go to the gym or to athletics" so I was thinking which would make more sense should I go to the gym, which is in walking distance from my place of residence, or to athletics, which is a few towns away, so I said to the gym as it's save money and I still need to go twice more this week to get myself up to the target for this year so far, as 2 weeks will have passed by the end of this week I have so far only gone twice which is on average 1 time per week but at the beginning of the year I stated that I should go to the gym twice per week.But then as I was at the gym Tini's phone rang and it was Mr athletics coach saying that it was too wet out to do athletics anyway. 30 more press-ups so I had done 50 press-ups today, so far 1/4 of the way there, Sit-ups i did 50, then back onto press-ups and I did 40 so that makes it 90 out of 200 press-ups and I have done 50 out of 200sit-ups, 45% press-ups and 25%sit-ups. Then it was time for me to do some of those crunches and I did 100, then it was back to press-ups I did 20 more of them so it's 55% press-ups, 25% sit-ups and 50% crunches, as of now. But I have now done another 50 sit-ups and 100 squats which gets them both up to 50% of todays requires amounts so I still have to do 190 press-ups, 200 sit-ups, 200 crunches and 200 squats tomorrow as I ran out of time today, which is just pitiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment