Friday 20 January 2017

Day 1304

Day 1304:

21.81 was my BMI again today, how disappointing.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: porkpie, pizza pockets and
Dinner: scampi, chips, peas and tiramisu.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now I'm starting this with a dream that I had 2 nights ago, I had this dream and I was aware I was having a dream during the dream as it was about a girl/woman that was a friend of mine but I have currently lost her, but the thing about this dream was that I could actually see her better than I ever could at least that is what I thought, now a days at least and I was admiring the detail that had gone into making her to look exactly like the girl/woman that I knew, I hadn't even realised that I had paid that much attention to detail on her appearance but it was beautiful. I felt as if I could count every hair on her head that is how well defined this dream was for me. I'm not saying that the girl isn't beautiful, as she was very beautiful in my opinion it was just the detail that had gone into her appearance in my dream I didn't realise that it was possible for it to render images that clear in my dreams especially with the state that my eyes are in now, as I can't even see that much detail at the moment. Could you I ever... well evidently.

Today in fitness I did myself 120 press-ups,sit-ups and crunches each and I also did 130 squats. Which puts me to 1740/2000 so I’m 260 behind, then I did 120 crunches and 130 squats which puts me to 1620/2000 for each so I am now 380 behind.

I played more on Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and I worked out a way to get into the dungeon on gale island also I worked out the riddle, well actually you didn't you just decided the one on the right hand side of the island would be the first to hit with your sword then you methodically picked one of the others and through trial and error you finally got guessed it correct. So what It worked didn't it, and I got the gale slate from doing it so now if I draw a backwards N on the slate I get myself teleported to the north western sea, the south western sea I have  to draw a like o which turns into a i.

No comments:

Post a Comment