Wednesday 4 January 2017

Day 1288

Day 1288;

21.91 was my BMI of the day still too low but it's an improvement.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: porkpie, 2 types of cheese and apple.
Dinner: turkey drummers, chips, peas and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

This morning I was awoken first by my alarm, I switched it off by hitting it on top and then I found myself still laying there 5 minutes later when it went off again so I got up and switched it off.

Mr writer- by Stereophonics, is the song that I have had stuck in my head ever since I heard about Pep Guardiola post-match interview with BBC Sport, when he said 'You're the journalist, not me.' but on the radio they were saying that he said to the journalists "You're the experts, not me" or if they weren't it must have been me hearing things.
So I was confused when I was heading them on the radio being called experts and they were all acting hurt by the Manchester City manager, a man that was hyped up a lot for hid managerial skill before the season started, calling them experts, but now I have watched the interview I'm still none the wiser as to what the whole affair is all about. As he said in the interview that he was happy with the result and then the interviewer seemed to forget what he had just said.

Then after I had got up I left my room and I went downstairs to eat my breakfast, of which I did, Mich had told me earlier to have a shower after eating breakfast as I wasn't going to the gym today at least not until the evening time earliest. So I got into the shower and I turned on the water, and that was that; I showered. Then just after the shower I was told that I had to change into my gym attire for a gym session which I did as I usually do in the gym; start with a 20 session on the lateral trainer, 10 repetitions twice on each of the 5 arms weights machines before finally going on the exercise bike for 10 minutes. So I have been to the gym once this week so far.

Today I have also done 100more press-ups, sit-ups, crunches and squats, I'm thinking that I did 520 strokes on the rowwer tofday alsoto make thee total number of dtrokes I've done so far this year 2520.

No comments:

Post a Comment