Saturday 14 January 2017

Day 1298

Day 1298;

21.94 It's an improvement, but anyway.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: egg on toast.
Dinner: sausage stew and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snacks: more of the jelly beans.

So today what have you done...

Well I have been to boccia.

Anything else?

I've eaten 3 meals.

I have also done 150 press-ups. 150 sit-ups, 150 crunches and 150 squats, otherwise today I have played on some casual games, and Mario Run which I think is a casual hame but it may not be in actual fact, but only the first 3 levels/the free levels.I am attempting to complete them all collecting all of the special coins in the progress. So far I have only got the first 5 special coins on the first level.

No comments:

Post a Comment