Tuesday 24 January 2017

Day 1308

Day 1308;

So today is that day and I got myself a pretty good BMI not perfect but still pretty good as it said that my BMI for today was 22.01 It may have taken me 2 attempts at weighing myself but, as the first time I had it taking off some weight for my clothes but the second time I put clothing weight as 0, even though I was wearing some clothes.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: porkpie, pizza pockets, pickle, cheese stick and beetroot cake.
Dinner: fish pie and a  chocolate cheese cake thing..
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today in fitness I first off did 60 press-ups, then I took a break and I went to the rower to get myself warmed up for the gym that I was scheduled to of later on today.  Then in the gym I did a 32 minute cycle ride I got over 6KM so that means I was cycling at an approximate average speed of 12KM per hour. Then I got home and I completed the final 40 press-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 crunches and 100 squats.

Through the day I have been playing a load of casual games just to pass the time when I realise that I probably shouldn't do that I should get back to working out. or playing some actual games like the Legend of ZeldaPhantom Hourglass, saving the Cubus sisters is my task that I got up to the last sister I found her as she's in a barrel on the bottom floor of the ghost ship but I couldn't get to her then I got called dpwn for dinner so I stupidly turned the game off loosing all of the progress that I had made, so it's up to me to rebuild the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment