Sunday 22 January 2017

Day 1306

Day 1306;

21.81 was my BMI for today, 

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: ham sandwich.
Dinner: ham with cheese omelette and chips.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snack: 1 sour cream and onion Pringle.

So yesterday at boccia, I noticed something, it was very odd as Mr Laffv admitted his feelings to, well he said he really liked ,Nut and Nut just looked at me. Well she could have been meaning to look right through me at Laffv, I'm guessing. Emotions... what are they? I'm unsure but the definition is:
a strong feeling deriving from one's circumstances, mood, or relationships with others: 
instinctive or intuitive feeling as distinguished from reasoning or knowledge: 

In fitness today I had done another 20 press-ups last night (the time was past 0:00) and I did 40 this morning, just as it had started to get dark I was discussing with myself wetter or not to do 500 strokes on the rower I did 50 more press-ups in the afternoon which made it up to 110 press-ups for today, then I did 510 strokes on the rower, before it got dark. Then next on my list of things that I have done today was 120 sit-ups, which put me 10 ahead on sit-ups but I couldn't be having that so I drew myself level with another 10 press-ups. 200 crunches and 200 squats. So that puts me  up to 1960/2200 , a massive 240 behind, and 1920/2200, an even bigger 280 behind.

Now why do I do all of this working out you may ask, if you asked meet that question I would attempt to say something like the "as I feel indebted to the nation that I live in". Now I feel in-debt to this country as it has given me more than I could pay back. Now I'm not just typing about the dissability living allowence that I have no choice but to accept, but I also never see it either, so in return for all of the stuff that this country and it's people have done for me, I am attempting to become the fittest cripple that it is possible for me to become in order to get selected for the national team and to become a cripple sports person that some people someday can become inspired by me.

But there is an alternative motive to me attempting to get fitter which is so I can use my body as a playable characters body for the upcoming game of my creation, as I haven't even started making it yet, other than in my mind. Be they my nieces and nephews or something like that as they aren't going to be children of mine as due to the abject failure of me attracting a mate, which invalidates the base function of life so I should attempt to be a good role model, for the future generations, lead by example and all of that gobbledygook but I think my days of leading anyone at anything are well and truly over I must have left it behind before I stepped into that road to get hit by a car, and by all accounts that is exactly what I did. By the account that I heard of the accident I had finished walking/running across the road and I stepped back into  oncoming traffic, what a ditz, Savage you are a total wombat. well I know that if hat is what really happened as I don't know what happened I damaged my brain, back then and I turned into an Onision grade psychopath than but then I'm thinking that that I managed to shake it, for the  most part at least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment