Saturday 28 January 2017

Day 1311

Day 1311;

22.17 wow my BMI has spiked today.

Breakfast: cereal,
Lunch: forgot main, apple, banana and some pudding that I've forgotten.
Dinner: shepards pie: anyway it included mash, peas, carrots, sheep meat which was followed by a portion of chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

For breakfast today I'm thinking that I also had some banana but I can't be sure, so I left it off of my list.

Yesterday I know I didn't mention it but I did do 100 press-ups and sit-ups each but I didn't do any crunches or squats, so I started off today by doing 100 press-ups and 100 sit-ups, then I proceeded to produce 2 sets of 100 more of crunches and squats. Which leaves me with only 40 more of press-ups and 40 more sit-ups or there about and 160 more of both crunches and squats, 80 each.

Today I have done some boccia, and it is looking like I'm on the team Nut, Laffv and myself are the extent of the team. 3 persons on a team much like the old England football song, but it's persons not lions and it's on a team not a shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment