Tuesday 10 January 2017

Day 1294

Day 1294;

21.81 was my BMI of the day, disappointing. 

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: cheese sandwich, pickle, cheesy sticks and chocolate box.
Dinner: chicken, chips and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Then I don't remember what I was going to type about for this first part but I'm thinking that it had something to do with the radio that I was listening to during lunch time.

In fitness today as it is getting lighter in the evenings I have decided to attempt to do my first 100 press-ups, sit-ups, crunches and squats before my daily 500 stroke row, then I could get along with doing the rest of them later on today after I have done my daily 500 strokes. Then today I did 30 press-ups, 50 sir-ups. 30 press-ups, 50 crunches, 20 press-ups, 50 squats,  20 press-ups to make it 100 press-ups, 50 sit--ups to make it 100 sit-ups, 50 crunches to make it up to 100 and then finally 50 more squats to make that equal 100 also. Next I did my 500 strokes on the rower, as it was still light out.

In the universe of MOI (My Overactive Imagination) there is many worlds, some even have life forms on them. Like there is one world that has a continent shaped similarly to Australia but it's size is more like Africa, and in the centre there is 1 giant tree, which branches out over 500m. With a canopy so dense that no light can get through it to make it's way towards the soil beneath it. It's roots spread out kilometres from it's trunk just to gather enough water for the tree to stay alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment