Saturday 21 January 2017

Day 1305

Day 1305;

21.84 it was a slight improvement on yesterdays result but it's  still not good enough.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: sausage roll, porkpie, pizza pocket banana and apple.
Dinner: chicken wrapped in bacon, peas and roast potatoes.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs .f milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Yesterday I also did 1270 strokes on the rower, but I think that I forgot to type that for my daily fitness routine. Whereas today I only did something of the order of 640.

Now today I first went to the town that I go to for boccia, I did some boccia and then I came home, Then up I played on  Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass some more I managed to complete the second dungeon, but as i was defeating it the red light was flashing to signify that the battery life was critical so I had just beaten up Cyclok who was the boss of the Temple of Wind on the isle of gales. After all of that I traveled back south using a X on the slate get me back to the south western sea on the right hand side of the rocks. Then I completed the bit which ended up with me getting the sun key, now I just need to remember where it was that I saw that logo before.

But today in fitness I have done my 500 strokes row but only 60 press-ups for the moments, I will just get on to it now.  Now next up I have just done 40 ,ore press-ups to take me to 100, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats and yes there's still enough time in today to get 100 crunches off, and I have which means that I have only done a minimally required workout today in my 4 most common 

No comments:

Post a Comment