Sunday 29 January 2017

Day 1312

Day 1312;

21.75 about on my BMI for today how immensely disappointing.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: shepherds pie (sheep meat minced, mash, peas, carrots) and apple crumble.
Dinner: scotch eggs, mini sausages, sausage rolls and mini sausages.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice
Snacks: chocolate eclair.

So for my fitness of this day I have done 60 press-ups, then I was thinking about going down to have a go on the rower, but I got distracted, so instead I did another 50 press-ups. Which takes my daily score up to 110 press-ups, but then I as reminded that I have got skiing later on today so I've got to stop myself from doing that to get ready for skiing.

In skiing today I I disappointed myself I stacked it once, but the disappointment didn't come from the actual stack it came from my being unable to right myself and continue skiing. As I was skiing down the slope relatively speedily and just as I was almost at the bottom of the slope I shut my eyes and I only know what happened next because I felt the snow connection with me as I rolled over; I potentially did a few forward rolls down the slope. Before stoping which was the disappointing part to it, I felt that if I could just cary the momentum of the first tumble on with me I could right myself and I was so close to getting it right, if you would like my blind opinion.

Now so that should mean that I now should have 130 press-ups for tomorrow 240 sit-ups, 280 crunches and 280 squats to do tomorrow, then I will have start figuring out how manny more strokes on the rower that I have done and how many that I'll have to do in order to make up for all of the days that I have missed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment