Thursday 12 January 2017

Day 1296

Day 1296;

So today I got a BMI of 21.81 I think, it was at least, but I have forgotten.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: spaghetti with mini sausages on toast and 
Dinner: pie, peas, potatoes and chocolate brownie trifle
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snaks: some jelly beans.

Today in summery:
Now today I awoke at a time before 7 as my alarm didn't wake me up I was just having a calm lay in this morning but Mich shouted at me to get out of bed as I had my friend coming around today, or at least I was supposed to. As it turns out he didn't come today he had a better offer from the court that he works at. I spent the morning waiting for my friend then Mich and I walked to the shop in order to buy our lunches and stuff then we walked back to our residence and he made our lunch but before that we got stopped by a lorry driver I think he noticed I was crippled and he started saying stuff abut how his wife was a stay at home carer for some young people then he offered to take me to the pub the next time that we meet. I had never met him before to my knowledge but he was very nice, I'm thinking that I really should have recognised him from somewhere, was it from school that I remember him, I don't know? But anyway we ate our lunches and I played a bit more on the NES, more of SMB world 8 level 1, but I still can't get over that large gap. Then I did 770 strokes on the rower., 120 press-ups before going off to eat my dinner, then I returned from eating my dinner and I did 120 sit-ups, 120 crunches and 130 squats. I brushed my teeth and I got ready for bed, then before long I will go to bed, I plan at least.

It's been snowing tonight but it not been settling, Today. But both Allergy and Tini each said that it wasn't going to snow, today. But I didn't have an opinion on the matter and Mich was the one that was saying that it was going to snow today. But when I went out and it was raining this morning to lunch time I felt the rain and I thought is that snow I could feel in the rain? as it turns out it wasn't it must have been my mind playing tricks on me as it wasn't until much later on that it snowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment