Wednesday 25 January 2017

Day 1308

Day 1308;

21.81 yet another disappointment.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: cheese with ham in pastry, 5 sour cream and onion Pringles.
Dinner: fish pie with peas & carrots and chocolate brownie trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today in fitness I have accomplished my 100 press-ups, sit-ups, crunches and squats each. Next up I next up I went to the gym, for an attempt on a broken lateral trainer which wasted a lot of time. Then I went on the rower I did 1300 strokes. Then it's onto the bonus for today, I have done press-ups 100, sit-ups 100, crunches 100 and squats 50 before my 7 minute work out and weigh in today. Then finally I did 50 more squats. so that means that I have done 200 press-ups, sit-ups, crunches and squats each today which puts me at 2460/2500 for press-ups and sit-ups while I am on 2420/2500 for both crunches and squats.

So it was today that I have watched some Misfits and a load of other suff on the internet. I've also been attempting to work out the words that I was supposed to use to respond to an email from a friend who was telling me that a relative of theirs died but I suck at using words to do tackle any emotive topic I'm unsure of what your supposed to say, is it anything like I'm sorry for your loss what does that mean anywayI'm sorry for you loosing something, but why should I be sorry for you loosing something? it's not my fault it's lost it, and the vast majority of the times it's none of the mourning parties faults either so why are you playing the blame game at a time that's supposedly best spent looking back on the best points of their lives?

The way that I would like to sent off would have nothing to it, I would expect all the people that were close to me were just to get on with there lives and no need for a funeral you can just feed my body to the pigs for al that I care and use my bones as some ivory for a piano. That would be a fitting send off for this good for nothing bumbling buffoon. But I am getting my game plan sorted for myself over the past few days also. So I'm just attempting to create a good opening to the game now as in I've got the splash screen and the start-up menu sorted I've even got the opening cutscenes planned out in my head, not it's just how should I start the playing though from a bed, standing up or even swimming?

No comments:

Post a Comment