Saturday 7 January 2017

Day 1291

Day 1291;

21.94 I think was my BMI today and I have done none of my daily work out thing today, at least that I remember. So tomorrow will be me doing 200 press-ups, sit-ups, crunches and squats, but none other than the usual 500 strokes as I had already done enough earlier this week.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: spaghetti hoops with mini sausages and toast.
Dinner: cheese & pickle omelette and some chocolate fudge brownie trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today I have forgotten wether I went on the rower today, as I went to watch a football match which was in the league and the team that I support climbed 2 places up the league table today with a fantastic 4-1 victory. It maybe as the two teams above them played in the FA cup today instead of the league so I know that I should rake the results with a pinch of salt, but anyway it's looking to be a promising season this year, now that they're in the play off positions.

Before the match started I called it at 0-4 0 for the team that I was there to support and 4 to the other team but by half time the team that I support was winning 2-1, so I had to admit that I was wrong, but just before the half time whistle sounded the ball ended up in the back of the team that I supports net fr a second time but it was discounted as the player was offside, apparently. But I thought that the ball had ricochet off the keeper before getting touched by the other teams player to put it into the back of the et which should have played the other teams plater on side. As I was thinking, but then that was the end of the first half, second half kicked off shortly after and the team that I was there supporting just took the opposition to task, at least I think that's an expression that would fit as the first half was pretty much end to end stuff and the second half the team that I was there to support was attacking for the majority of the second half snd the team could have had something like 7 extra goals by the end of the game.

So I have also been looking at a blender tutorial in order to get a better idea of how to create a 3D model of a human person as I am going to attempt to make at least 1 male and 1 female for my game, which could be one of the reasons as of why I am attempting to get myself fitter, as then I would be able to use myself as a playable character for my game, or at least my body, for the majority of male characters within the game, but even if I get myself fit enough I would still have some obstacles like:

  1. getting myself half decent at blender.
  2. find a female willing to star as the basis of females within my 3D world.
  3. convince her to donate some pictures.
  4. creating /finding face's for all of the characters, and then if necessary voices also.

No comments:

Post a Comment