Friday 27 January 2017

Day 1310

Day 1310:

22.07 was my BMI of today see what doing absolutely nothing all day does to me.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: I've forgotten.
Dinner: chicken, peas and chips.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

So what is the purpose of life?

The purpose of life is the creation of life and for those that are unable the protection of it. They are they are the only natural purposes for this thing we call life. there is no great big brother like creature or entity in the sky watching you every day every second knowing everything about you, it's just yourself and other people they are the only ones that know about you some of them even care for you, probablyThe only force judging you should be you, but that is hardly ever the case and some people come over to congratulate you for just being yourself in the gym and then you get home and you feel like you have to apologise for being yourself,

As when ever I go to the gym I try my hardest to put the effort in so that I can feel as if it was a good purchase, but as I'm now a member at the local gym I feel that I should test the pool out as my membership gives me access t the swimming pool as well as the gym, and Allergy has told me that swimming is an excellent way to keep fit so I have been attempting to find my swimming shorts, Without success.

No comments:

Post a Comment