Thursday 5 January 2017

Day 1289

Day 1289;

21.84 was my BMI for today which is pretty abysmal for me, especially seeing as I had another lazy day today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: banana, cheddar cheese, Hovis biscuit and cheddar biscuit.
Dinner: chicken nuggets, peas, chips and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today it has taken my alarm took 2 attempts to get me up, again, the first awoke me the second got me up.

By the time that is now I have realised that even though I have done 510 strokes on the rower today I have kind of ran out of time to do the 100 press-ups, sit-ups crunches and squats today, so it should be double for tomorrow. 

Then today I git around to playing on Super Mario Bros. and I got to world 8 level 1 again, but I'm still not getting any further, than that level.

Please check this out:
at 51 seconds is that boobs that Link is supporting? 

No comments:

Post a Comment