Tuesday 3 January 2017

Day 1287

Day 1287;

My BMI was 21.84 now it's falling away from where it's supposed to be, how disappointing.

Breakfast: cereal, purple grapes, banana and green grapes.
Lunch: porkpie, cheese, purple grapes and green grapes.
Dinner: chicken pie, carrots, new potatoes and lemon meringue pie. 
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

So for my new years plans that I made earlier this year I have got one to add onto it, it is get my act together and get my game created. Which game you may ask, as you may be a bit confused by this proclamation, I mean the game that I have been intending to make for many years, I'm tempted to say decades now, but I'm unsure if it is that long, I mean I know I have had all of those drawings (character designs) that I drew about 12 years ago, I know that's over 1 decade but it's not decades. It's called Legend of the Wolf, it was planned to be a 3D open world dungeon busting adventure game. As it was initially planned to be a game which is similar to Zelda games single player one man finds a sword and goes around the world slaughtering enemies, to save the day and collecting things which help you progress, But the game that I want to create has more RPG elements in it. So it's basically an RPG action adventure game, which means no turn based battling systems if you were stealthy enough you could execute an enemy in the pub, while they were sipping a cup of tea.

620 was the number of strokes that I did today, which when added to the total number of strokes I did yesterday you get 1500 which should be equal to the number I was supposed to get done this year so far, as it is 3 days through the year 3 times 500=1500 but I have done 2000 strokes so far this year.

I also did my first bicycle ride of the year it was approximately 9 miles, apparently, so I've already had one for this month. and I did my daily press-up, sit-ups, crunches and squats targets before my daily weigh in. But still no time spent in the gym and the working on my balance and running I have yet to and I also haven't played on Super Mario Bros. anymore yet. But that's it for the first 10 of my goals, so what should I put for my new number 11or if I was to condense the former 8th and 9th ones into 1 say number 8. could be to work on my running and balance, and then number 9 could be to complete Super Mario Bros. and then number 10. could be get my act together and turn that game idea into an actual game.

Now I just wanted to state tat my alarm actually worked pity I don't, as the alarm woke me up this morning but I didn't get up, an epic fail of the other kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment