Wednesday 18 January 2017

Day 1302

Day 1302;

21.81 was mu BMI got today I've slid down again, I'be got to try harder to keep my weight.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: left-overs from last nights dinner.
Dinner: chicken wrapped in ham and cheese sauce, peas crocket potatoes and tiramisu.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today has been another one of those days when I have gone to the gym, and my gym instructor has stayed the same. Even though he got the sack just before the celebration of the winter solstice. So I did the same thing that I usually do while I am there, 20 minutes on the lateral trainer then I spent 15 minutes on 5 arm weight machines, until I finally had my 10 minute cycle at 100 RPM's to end it. But as the RPM counter isn't on the same layout as the RPM

By today of my daily fitness routine I should have totalled by now for this month 1800 on each of them, but I am currently on 1510 for the press-ups and sit-ups each, as I did 110 of each of them today. now the 100 of each had me back to the 300 more press-ups and sit-ups to do to get me back to target, so the additional 10 got me to 290 behind the target. and with crunches the initial 100 left me with 430 and the 10 extra got me to 420 and in squats the initial 100 got me to 420 and the additional 10  got me to 410 behind the target.

So I have remembered why I was interrupted by Allergy yesterday, it was for Allergy's, Mich's and my daily 7 minute work out of which we did again today, so that is 21 minutes. over the past 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment