Wednesday 11 January 2017

Day 1295

Day 1295;

2.64 which is so pitiful, I have fallen away from my goal, it may have been in part at least that when I was doing my 500 strokes after I had reached 500 I stopped to check the time and it said something like 13:34, so I decided to do up to 1000 strokes instead.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: 1 sausage roll, 1 grab bag of quavers ad more chocolate from my box.
Dinner: sausages in yorkshire pudding, carrots, potatoes and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today in Summary:
First thing I did today was... go to the loo, then I washed my hands, but that should go without saying, then I went to eat my breakfast, then as soon as I finished the first meal of the day, I travelled back upstairs, then my mind goes blank for a couple of seconds when I'm looking back on it now, so at this point I must've brushed my teeth as I van remember brushing my teeth this morning but I'm unsure about when. Now today I got changed into some of my gym gear, as I was going to go the gym this morning, as I did and then on my return home I showered, and got changed into some of my more usual garb. Then I ate lunch next thing that I remember doing was my daily 500 strokes on the rower then i watched some video's on the internet before and after getting my 100 press-ups, sit-ups and crunches but before my 100 squats which I did then I went downstairs to eat my dinner. I then went back upstairs to drop my arm weight off in my room before going to the loo once more and to get downstairs again for my weigh in. Now I am back upstairs sitting down with my weight back on my arm, now that I have brushed my teeth again today I could finally get some more sleep.

Today I got to sleep about 2 am as I knew that I'd have a gym session in the morning so I had to be up by 7 in order to get to the gym around about 9. But I honestly don't know hoe I did it all those years ago as I would deb getting up at 7 and I would be ready, with my bags packed, breakfast eaten, shirt buttoned up and tucked into my trousers a blazer/jacket on and ready to go by half 8, and that could be after I had a shower. how did I manage to fit all of that in in the olden days but now I was even 10 minutes late getting to the gym today.

No comments:

Post a Comment