Monday 2 January 2017

Day 1286

Day 1286;

21.88 and I selected the light clothing option -2 pounds as I had socks, jeans, boxers, t-shirt, wrist bands and specs on today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and 2 chocolate crossants.
Lunch: porkpie, grapes, red leister cheese and 3 cooked mozzarella sticks. 
Dinner: soufflé, turkey casserole (which included turkey, Yorkshire pudding, peas, carrots, potato, dumpling snd a sausage) and queen of puddings.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and 1 300ml mug of cider.
Snack: 1 chocolate thing.

2-0 was the result of the football match that I went to see today, the football team that I support is now up to 1 position behind getting into the league above's play offs. 

780 was my total number of strokes, according it the rowing machine, that I managed to get done today, As I had been rowing this morning but Mich told me it was time for lunch which was when I had done about 130 so I continued for enough time to get to 150, before going to lunch. Then by the time I had finished my lunch I went back out to continue on my row and Mich told me to go and get ready for football that i was going to watch later today of which I did and I got shocked by the result, 2-0 similar to Manchester United's score but the score of that game was 0-2, but then in that game there was a sending off and the controversy didn't stop there, from what I heard about on the radio. Then I got home from watching a game, Mich said that he'd be back by 7 O'clock for dinner as he just had to go and take GM's car home and he walked back to our residence meanwhile Tini was cooking the 4 of ours dinner. So I decided to row until Mich returned as I couldn't see the stroke counter which was due ro the fact that it was dark. When Mich had shown up I decided to stop and check by turning the light on to the room then I noticed the number of strokes so I turned the light back off once more.

So that is my daily strokes goal, press-ups 50 in my first stint of the day, sit-ups 50 in my second stint, crunches 50 in my third stint, squats 50 in my fourth stint of the day.

4 stints down 60% of the daily workout done, as I have 5 sections to my daily workout. which are the strokes = 20%, press-ups=20%, sit-ups=20%, crunches=20%, squats=20%, so it's 20%+10%+10%+10%+210%=60%, at the moment.

Another 50 press-ups 70%, 50 more crunches 80%, 50 sit-ups which makes it 90% then I have finally done 50 more squats which totals it up to 100% of the daily, workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment