Saturday 31 December 2016

Day 1284

Day1284;

22.01 but I decided to try adding the lightest of the preset weights for clothing, as I decided to go for 2 pounds as I was wearing jeans, polo shirt, boxers, socks, wrist bands and specs.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: egg, fried bread and bacon.
Dinner: lamb, potato, carrots and peas.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snacks: 2 percy pigs.

But today I have had another lazy day as I have only left my room for mea; times, and to check on how the football team that I support was doing in the match that they played today, I was checking up on them with Mich, as I had heard what i thought was a goal go in on Mich's radio but then afterwards it didn't seem certain so I went downstairs and Mich told me that the score was still 2-2 and then a couple of minutes later the score was 2-3 the team that we both support were winning and then before the game was over the score was 2-4 to the team that we were both supporting.

Such a good result for the team that we support that team has gone from the bottom of the league to a position that's knocking on the door of promotion in something like 6 games.

No comments:

Post a Comment