Tuesday 20 December 2016

Day 1273

Day 1273;

S21.94 was my BMI for today, and yesterday I was only 0.04 off of my target but today I was back at 0.06 off of my target. But I'm starting to think that I really should be aiming for as low as possible as I should be getting ready for the winter solstice feast and all of the sitting down that that day includes.

Breakfast: cereal and day 20 of the advent calendars chocolate.
Lunch: cheese and ketchup toasted sandwich, apple, banana and a mince pie.
Dinner: chicken and chips.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs fruit juice.

Today I visited the local General Practitioner and he apparently knows my GM and she has been singing her praises to him, because apparently we'd already been telling her how great he is, and he is good at his job, but that is beside the point as Mich said on our leaving of the General Practitioners surgery that he'd never told her about the Doctors, and I hadn't as I cannot speak so who even told her about me going to see the same Doctor as she saw? So he has taken me off of the inhaler so I am now clean of all substances, except the food that I eat and the air that I breath.

Then after we walked to the surgery we walked along to a friend of Tini's home to ask about something that we are doing for Tini as it is the date of her anniversary coming up soon and I even remembered to make her a card today, which ass I know is a bit early but everyone else is already sorted for the day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment