Sunday 18 December 2016

Day 1271

Day 1271;

21.94 was myBMI for today and I had put that I wasn't wearing any clothes today as I was only wearing a pair of PJ's and as usual specs.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and day 18 of my advent calendars chocolate.
Lunch: chicken, sausages in bacon, roast potatoes, peas, carrots and chocolate mousse.
Dinner: mini sausages, porkpie and chocolate mousse.
Drink: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.

Today was awesome, well skiing was apparently, at least that's what Matteo told me today. Who who would I be to disagree  I got to try to do some 360's as well today, what Matteo told me. Matteo was my great instructor today, he even let me lead twice today, for my first and for my last. He called me a racer after the first ski down as I went down quickly which may have been as there was a whole load of people on the other side of the slope (piste) so I wasn't going over to the other side incase I'd get in the way of them. then for the other ski's down, until the last one when the slope was relatively quiet, I followed Matteo down the slope, and I staked it twice today which was when I was following him down the slope and a third time was when I had stopped at the bottom waiting to get on the lift but if you wanted to read about that then just read on.

Now this part is the part that confuses me, what were the two of them, Mr P and Matteo, attempting to get at by saying that I’m a really good skier at the end of my ski session today? Were they attempting to invite me too the Paralympics 2018? I don't really think that could be the intended case as I’m obviously not as I stacked it 3 times today 2 were while I was skiing the other was when I had reached the bottom of the slope and I was waiting in the line when my left ski tapped a wooden pole and I was suddenly on my backside in sitting in the snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment