Friday 30 December 2016

Day 1283

Day 1283;

21.91 and I had put 0 pounds as the weight of clothing today as I only had my pyjamas on while I was doing it tonight, as I went to the gym a bit earlier in the afternoon and I had a shower afterwards so it was time to get changed into my pyjamas instead of wasting a whole washed set of clothes.

Breakfast: cereal, green grapes, purple grapes, banana and apple.
Lunch: a load more of those nibbly bits (which included mini sausages, mini sausage rolls, more grapes and a load of other stuff).
Dinner: sausages wrapped in bacon, mash potato and peas.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today I woke up at 7:00 but my alarm wasn't going off, I've by now checked it out and the reason that it didn't go off was because I hadn't switched it on, I'm so stupid. But after checking the clock I went back to sleep for an hour 43 minutes approximately. Then I got myself up and I ate my breakfast, I also did the usual stuff for the morning, stuff like brush teeth, shower and get dressed, into the usual garb. 

Next I played on the NES with C we played on some more Super Mario Bros. the original I got to World 4 Level 2  which may have been as I used the cheat path in the second level of the first world to get me to World 4, but I have learnt something. which is that the first world the first 3 levels you can just blast your way through but it's the 4th level when you have to stop and wait for things like Bowser and the flames that he shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment