Tuesday 27 December 2016

Day 1280

Day 1280;

21.11 I was back up by the0.04 that I lost yesterday, but it wasn't as bad as what Allergy had put back on, as Allergy had missed yesterdays weigh in but she had done the 25th of December which she had lost 4 pounds on, and she has put it back on today.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and raisins.
Lunch: turkey casaroll (which was in a big Yorkshire pudding, in also had some peas and carrots) and chocolate bomb.
Dinner: mini sausages, mini sausage rolls, scotch eggs, hovis biscuits and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of Shloer and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.

This morning I was awoken later than I planned to wake myself up, I almost immediately went to check the time was as I remembered that I had the gym at 8:00 I thought it said that the time was 7:43 so I only had 17 minutes until I planned to get to the gym so I rushed into the shower room in order to brush my teeth I brushed them then I left the shower room and I went bak to my room and I got changed into gym attire then I checked the clock the time was 8:55 now Tini started off on a big rant about how I wasn't ready for the gym and I even got an alarm clock yesterday. But now she's in a strop because Mich took me to the gym instead of her later on then as I had got back from the gym I showered and got dressed into my more usual clothing wear + socks and wrist bands, which was a t-shirt, jeans, specs and boxers.

Next up today I went out on the tandem bike with Mich I think it I think it was in a figure of 8 shape we rode around the blocks. Then after we had rode that course we went in for lunch, but then before I had finished my lunch I was told that it'd be a better idea for me to show Emu and C the new bike so then Mich and myself went outside to show them the 4 of us each had goes on it Emu attempted to have a go on in in front of me but I was too unsteady on the bike Emu and C each attempted to cycle around the block on the bike but it was Mich that got the furthest on the bike as he was the in front on the bike most today and in the second session of the day. as he attempted to cycle around the block in front o me, Emu and C, today Emu only got 14 seconds in her attempt in front of me but Emu cycled half of the rout around the block in front of C, just as C had cycled the other half around the block.

Next up for me will be tomorrow and if I make it to then I have already got my new alarm set for 7:00 tomorrow morning if it wakes me in the morning I may have another gym session lined up for me then as well, now I'm not very good with alarms I never seem to be able to be got up by them, but this one might be the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment