Tuesday 13 December 2016

Day 1265

Day 1265;

21.86 and it's the 112h day of advent the lowness of my BMI today is probably due to my going to athletics and the weight of the clothes was lighter by about half a pound as I wasn't wearing jeans I was wearing tracksuit trousers.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: macaroni cheese and half of the left over baked apple.
Dinner: porkpie, reindeer bar and Rudolph cake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

So today i also received my Nintendo Classic Mini: NES and on it so far I have played on The Legend of Zelda, Zelda II, Metroid, Super Mario and Final Fantasy, I think that I may have played on a couple more of them also today but the five that I have mentioned stuck in my mind firmest.

But now I'm going too inform whoever decided to read this blog what I am going to do on the rower starting  next year, as I know how badly I have failed in my fitness regime for this year. Now what I am going to target is a target of 3500 strokes a week as the next year starts on a Sunday, I am going to check my stroke counter on the next Sunday and zero it on that day for the next week, so then I can see how many strokes I have done in the previous week and if it's not enough, it'll be my job to make it enough before zeroing it to go no to the next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment