Wednesday 28 December 2016

Day 1281

Day 1281;

22.17 my BMI just keeps going up/ as of recent days.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: mini sausages, mini sausage rolls, scotch eggs,  banana, green grapes and purple grapes.
Dinner: sausage, mash, carrots, peas and chocolate cheese cake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice and a few squirts of Lucozade sport.

Today I slept through my alarm, by 53 minutes, then I got myself up (out of bed) 11 minutes later, so I started off today by going downstairs to eat my breakfast cereal but I never got to eat my fruit for breakfast as I was in a bit of a rush, so I went back upstairs and I got my shower stuff set up in the shower room before realising that It wasn't now that I wasn't supposed to be having a shower at least not now before going to the gym, so I stopped myself I brushed my teeth and I went back to my room in order to get changed into gym attire.

I did that much and I had to put put a fleece and coat on before walking to the gym, ass I got to the gym I  was allowed to take them both off. So it was Emu and myself that went to the gym today we started off with 5 minutes each on the lateral trainer then we each did a 22.5kg on one of the arm weights machines, then we went to another s we had 5 different arms weights machines in total that we went on. then as there was 2 lateral trainers free we could then Finnish off our 20 minutes on the lateral trainers so that meant another15 minutes for us both, Exercise bike was the last piece of equipment that  we went on today it was for a 5  minute cool down.

Then I walked home, when I was finally home I had a shower, then I ate my lunch. Next I watched the second disc from my game of thrones season 6 box set, and the man that died at the end of season 5, I think, stabbed by the 4 members of the nights watch. Has just been resurrected, I wonder what will happen to him in the future seeing as he's left the nights watch, from this day until my last, is what he swore now he's died so he cannot be called an oath-breaker, or at the least he shouldn't be called an oath-breaker. The thing is I watched the first disc yesterday I'm unsure if I will watch the 3rd disc tomorrow, or wether I will start watching it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment