Thursday 22 December 2016

Day 1275

Day 1275;

21.91 was my BMI for today I think that I have had that before

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: Ive forgot.
Dinner: chicken, peas, potatoes and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 399ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of coke and 1 300ml mug of ginger juice/beer,

So Today I have had another lazy day but I did surprise me on how many kcal's I burnt off today, according to my kcal counter, at least. as yesterday I only did somewhere over 600, and I had been to the gym, but now today i had done over 500kcal's isn't that slightly high, especially taking into account that the most exercise I have done today would probably be the short distance between the two ends of the shower room, as I was attempting to undo my trousers when I needed a piss earlier on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment