Saturday 10 December 2016

Day 1262

Day 1262;

22.20 well it's changed from where it was yesterday, but I have had another lazy day today If you look at my steps taken as i was less than yesterday, even though I have walked further today than yesterday.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, apple, banana and the number 9 chocolate of advent.
Lunch: cheese0 & ham omelette and porkpie.
Dinner:  I've forgotten what I ate.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now the reason that I have walked further today than yesterday was because I walked to the hair dressers today and to my GM's home. Now today it was really sanding as I had to wear a fleece when I went to the hair dressers which got me boiling by the time that I had arrived at the hair dressers but Mich had instructed me that I wasn't allowed to take it off then he had a conversation with he hair dresser about how hot it was. I was screaming in my head if it's so hot then why do I have to wear this ridiculous fleece, it's unnecessary by your own admission.

No comments:

Post a Comment