Monday 5 December 2016

Day 1257

Day 1257;

So today was the 4th day of the new month, but I went up  to 22.17 which is a 0.6 increase,

Breakfast: cereal, apple, banana and day 4's advent chocolate.
Lunch: egg, cheese and white bread.
Dinner: chicken stew and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug ogg milk, 1 200ml mug of fruit juice.

in fitness today I had accomplished my 500 strokes ether just before or just after lunch one of the two of them, but I hadn't completed the rest of my daily routine until just before typing this stuff up this night/just before I set this to post for. but I have now completed my 50 sit-ups, 50 crunches and finally my 50 press-ups. But was I didn't have my socks on when I was doing my row, my foot actually rubbed against the inside of my shoe and I have got a tiny red dot on the big toe of my right foot.

But now I just thought that the following, was interesting Nick Clegg making a laughing stock of himself.



Liberals should be called that not the Liberal Democrats, as that is what they are espousing.

No comments:

Post a Comment