Monday 26 December 2016

Day 1279

Day 1279;

Now my BMI for today was 22.07 my BMI continues to fall, it's fallen 0.07 in 2 days if only it falls by another 0.07 I will finally be at 22.00 my goal.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and raisins.
Lunch: nibbly bits, chilli sauce and some cake.
Dinner: I've forgotten but I know that I also had some trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today I went to a place which is something like 9 miles/kilometres away from the place of my abode just to cycle back to my abode with Mich. The cycle ride took ages was we were still working out what wed were supposed to do with this new contraption, he said that I wasn't peddling as hard as I was supposed to when we were going up hills, we cycled up hills? I didn't realise I was generally too busy attempting to get my tight hand back on the handlebars and my eyes were actually closed for the most part of my cycling experience.

Some of the nibbly bits of food were mini sausages, mini sausage rolls, green grapes, purple grapes and ham but I cannot remember what if anything else I had that should be included in my nibbly bits of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment