Friday 2 December 2016

Day 1254

Day 1254;

So today was the first day of a new month and on it my BMI went up by 0.6 so it now equals a total of 22.07, which is after the usual 1 pound of weight taken off for my jeans, socks, boxers, t-shirt and specs.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and a day 1 chocolate from an advent calendar.
Lunch: chicken mayo sandwich, porkpie.
Dinner: chicken pie, carrots, croquet potatoes and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice,

So In fitness today I did my 500 strokes on the rower, outside of the 15 minute mark at 15:49 probably I can't really remember and I know it started with a 15 I can't really remember the final 2 digits as I remember starting and when the clock reached 30 I had already stopped and strapped myself back onto the machine so I had to get myself going again at that point, the key word in that statement is myself as in not the machine I left the machine running, but then at 100 mark I stopped for another time check the time was 3:something but i'm thinking it was 38, so I realised that I needed to get going again but fast the next time and I stopped at 300 at a time of 9:20, which I thought was good But then in the last stint of 200 I didn't really do anything I had just gone in leisurely row mode which is really quite disappointing. I did my daily routine of 50 sit-ups, 50 crunches and 50 press-ups, before going to do my weigh in, today.

Now today I had my friend round my abode so he could see if he could finish his drawing of me. But he couldn't,.

No comments:

Post a Comment