Friday 16 December 2016

Day 1269

Day 1269;

Today was the continuation of the change, my BMI of tonight was 21.94 as it must have something like 3 days ago, as it had just gone down to 21.91 from 21.94 2 days ago I think.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, banana and day 16 chocolate of advent.
Lunch: red leister cheese toasted sandwich.
Dinner: 1 portion of chicken tikka masala and nan bread.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and 1 150ml mug of fruit juice.

Now today I have played some more on my NES, now I think I played on "Super Mario Bros" 2 & 3 today as well as some american football game I think it's called "Tecimo Bowl" or something like that, it's ok, I guess but but I don't really understand American football as why do you have to select a play after you have been tackled or they have tackled you?

now then what else have I done today?

...

Oh you din't know either, great .

No comments:

Post a Comment