Monday 12 December 2016

Day 1264

Day 1264;

My BMI for today, this day, the 11th day of advent, I haven't down any exercise except that 200+ kcal's that I burnt off from walking around my home down and up the stairs, but my BMI has stayed at 22.04.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and day 11's advent chocolate.
Lunch: chicken soup and bread.
Dinner: ham, peas, baked potato and 2 baked apples.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today I have done basically naught except sit down in front of my computer, sure I have moved around a little bit, as in walked around the house, but I have had an epically lazy day today, the most exercise I probably got today was in the form of my agility test on the Wii Fit, I managed to get to level 19. I have also been watching a couple more episodes of the cartoon that I have been watching.


No comments:

Post a Comment