Thursday 1 December 2016

Day 1253

Day 1253;

22.01 was my BMI for today, it is my equal best one of these BMI's, I think,

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: a small bit of whitbread with some prawn s in pink sauce inside, egg and cress brown breaded sandwich and an  iced bun.
Dinner: piece of breaded chicken, peas, carrots, new potatoes, 1 chocolate cupcake with some substance like  caramel inside and half a cherry on top.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now today I have been to the gym I started off with a go on the lateral trainer and I ended up on the bike, but I just don' understand Allergy as she waltzed into my bedroom so I pushed her out of it and she started going on about how I touched her and that shouldn't be allowed, but she was in my room and I didn't let her in it so I pushed her out of it, there was no unnecessary touching. But then at the gym she started placing her hands all over me which may have been to keep me on thee bike but I was on the bike and I didn't need her helping me let alone her touching me, it was totally unwarranted, unnecessary and it made me feel uncomfortable, so in the last respect it's probably the same as . when I was pushing Allergy out of my room, because if someone was pushing you you'd most likely feel uncomfortable.

Then when I had got back to my home I tried another 500 strokes on the rower, today It took me about 16 minutes as the time it started on was 55.17 and it finished on 71.something.  Too slow. I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment