Wednesday 30 November 2016

Day 1252

Day 1252;

Now today my BMI was 22.11as I had put on 1 pounds worth of clothing, socks, jean, boxers, t-shirt and specs,

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: sausage roll, chicken bites and a pot of joy.
Dinner: Macaroni cheese and turkey drummers.
Drinks:3 400ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Last night I had another strange dream and It was one without me in it/it had 0 playable characters from my memory, at least, As from my memory of it the dream played out as a Naruto cartoon.

I know how long it took me to do 1000 strokes yesterday, so lets be having me beat that today, no pressure, actually, I'm going to push a whole load if pressure onto you to beat it today, so you better beat it. So what if I don't beat it, are you going to eat me up? Yes. Unbelievable, you're a little too close to me for that too happen, as you are me and I am you, so I hope you see how futile your attempts at physically harming me are. Well what if I make your life a living hell? So what you can still find happiness in hell, it may take longer but it is possible as soon as you get used to the pain as it's only as if you are your encased in fire/ice for ever sure it may be a bit hot/cold to start off with but then after 100 times 365 days you may be getting the hang of it. Look at Captain America he spent a while trapped in that iceberg he may be a bit timid around a vodka martini ON THE ROCKS, but that  is to be expected.



As I realised quite early on in my row I wasn't going to beat my time from yesterday,  as at 200 stroke mark it had already taken me 10 minutes to get to, so judging from that it would take me 50 minutes until I got to 1000m which is completely unacceptable, so I decided to beat my distance instead so I was going to row out a 1500m row, which should have taken me 75 minutes judging from the earlier pace. So from thn or a bit more in the future I decided to just keep going if one of my feet fell off from one the peddles and I decided to stop only evert rim thy both fell off from one of the peddles, which could have been a contributing factor to my slow pace. But any way you look at it I got to 1500m in over 55 minutes.

Then later today I did my 50 sit-ups, 50 crunches and 20 press-ups which was followed by 39 more press-ups which when you do the math gives you 59 so I think that means I have done my 50 of press-ups also.

No comments:

Post a Comment