Saturday 26 November 2016

Day 1248

Day 1248;

21.94 was my BMI again.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: ham cheese in a sandwich and a chocolate brownie.
Dinner: fish, chips, curry sauce, vinegar and cheesecake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snack: 1 chocolate  chick o which I goy back at easter time.

So I have been lazy today as well as yesterday doing naught but sitting down watching some more anime shows today I think I have watched one anime series... oh yeah that was it thank's, A.D. Police, I have watched that today and It was very good. Then I watched the first Afro Samurai episode tonight which may be part of the reason why this is late to be uploaded, onto the net. I thought that the Afro show reminded me quite a bit of Samurai Jack in it's art style.

Now I'm thinking that I may have forgot to post the following paragraph on the day that it actually happened, as I can't remember when It happened but I was thinking it was on a Tuesday and I couldn't find where it was , when I had a look;but anyway here I go (again):
Ne nah ne nah ne nah, I hear the sound of sirens in the distance, it's almost as haunting as the sound of the heating which is on in the background just chirping away to itself and the hot water heating. Then there's that irritating stomping noise which is coming from Allergy's room as she is at home today, but then there's one more noise to mention and no it's not Allergy's burping noises as that only happened once when I was typing this post out, I am talking about the constant noise of traffic not just the cars that just so happen to drive past the house at intermittent intervals I'm typing about all the cars that drive by the end of the road at the end of the road that I live on and the air traffic, which is just exasperating.

Here I go again you should know where I got the idea to play the following some from

OI have just had an Idea and I came from a funeral that Mich wen to today as to start the funeral off apparently they played Meatloaf's song Bat out of Hell, you know what that song is I'm sure...
"Like a bat out of hell I'll be gone, gone gone,"

This song just rocks.
But as I thought that here I go again would probably be a better fit for a funeral, because it's saying that I'm going to a place again it could be meaning the ground beneath our feet as I know I'm dead or would be when it;s playing and your going back to nothing just as you came from nothing. By nothing I meant your constituent parts, e.g. all of the elements that make up your body breaking down and returning to the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment