Tuesday 29 November 2016

Day 1251

Day 1251;

22.11/21.94 was my BMI for today as I first did my body test i put 0 weight of clothing. and the second I put a pound. as I was wearing socks,tracksuit trousers, boxers, t-stirt, wristbands and specs.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: Fried egg, mini sausages with spaghetti, toast and apple crumble.
Dinner: chicken balls, chips and sweet and sour sauce.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 150ml mug of pear juice, 1 300ml mugs of fruit juice and 1 300ml of fruit juice and lemonade.
Snack: 1 slice of Emu's fruit cake,

In fitness yesterday I did my daily 500 strokes on the rowing machine, I also did 50 sit-ups and 50 crunches, but the 50 press-ups I was going to do but I fell asleep while I was in the process of doing them yesterday.

However in fitness today I have been to the gym and I have been on the cycle machine for half an hour, before I had to leave. Then I had returned to the old abode and I gave myself a 1000 stroke target which I had accomplished before the clock on the rowing machine reached 35 minutes as I had reached 900 strokes after 31 minutes which is slow as I know I must do better on the rower in the future. But it is slightly dark now so if i started up again on the rower I know I might manage to get another 500 out of my rowing, if my luck with the straps for my feet changes and I actually have them sticking in place for the duration then I may have enough time, but I cannot bank on that happening.

So on with the rest of my daily fitness I did my daily 50 sit-ups, 50 crunches and 50 press-ups.

Now it has been since last night that I started watching Naruto Shippuden, as I had watched Naruto a while back, so I just thought that it'd be a good watch. As well as that I had started to play Unlimited Naruto approximately a week ago and its story line is similar to a season in the original series.

Now the following song was on my mind today.



Why?

I don't know but it was.

And I have attempted toplay my trumpet again today, but I was hopeless I couldn't get my embouchure sorted out at all, but I'm attempting persistence with it for however long I think. Maybe then I may be able to play a single note?

No comments:

Post a Comment