Monday 7 November 2016

Day 1229

Day 1229;

21.88 was my BMI again and I took of 1 pound in weight as I was wearing Jeans, T-shirt, Socks, Boxers and a pair of specs.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: chicken soup, baguette, scone crean and jam.
Dinner: chicken, carrots, peas, new potatoes and cheese cake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

I did a 20 minute cycle ride as quick as possible for the complete 20 minutes which had me attempting to cycle at a minimum of 100RPM's, and then I continued for a 5 minute cool down period which lasted for 6 minutes. Now in the first 20 minutes I almost managed to keep my peddle speed to at least 100RPM's for the 20 minutes, but Tini was impressed by my efforts I think as she has said that next week the bar has been risen to 25 minutes, doe the 100RPM's peddle speed.

But yesterday at least I  think it was yesterday. anyway the 5th of November, gunpowder, treason and plot. Was the day that commemorates Guy (Guido) Fawkes and the rest of the plotters to blow up the houses of parliament and King James, that was to be there for the opening of parliament, to replace him with the 3rd in line to the throne Elizabeth (his daughter), which doesn't make sense, as the King was anglican which means that his daughter was most likely an Anglican also, so how would Robert Catesby's plot to remove the Protestant ruler of England if there was another protestant waiting in the wings to take over. Which was basically an elaborate plan to kill of the protestant King and to replace him with a puppet Monaco which they could manipulate to make her Catholic just to allow the catholics to rule over England.

First I mean second, as |I did that 26 minutes prior, today in my fitness I did 2 sets of 50 press-ups as I couldn't remember if I had done them last night, as I had the slight recollection that I had put down that I was going to do 100 press-ups last night, and I couldn't remember if I had actually done them last night, so I did them today.

I did 557 strokes in 17.05 minutes today on the rower, as it was dark in the room where the rower is situated I decided to count to 500 as I was rowing, It didn't work. next up I did 50 sit-ups, 50 crunches and 50 press-ups. but my 4rd 50 of today was slightly weird as I did 20 first then I did 17 and finally I did 13 or 14, so it totalled out at either 50 or 51.




No comments:

Post a Comment