Saturday 19 November 2016

Day 1241

Day 1241;

22.07was my BMI for today and I'm still shocked with it's lowness in number as today I didn't do anything energetic as first I sat down with my friend conversing about random stuff and then we ate a bit of lunch and he drew pictures of me.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, green grapes, purple grapes and banana.
Lunch: cheese sandwich and 2 different cup cakes.
Dinner: chips and chicken. 
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today I also noticed I must have popped a pimple or something that was on my rear end as either Tini or Allergy noticed I had a spot of blood which was in my back side area;

But by the time that I am posting this I have done none of my exercises which were from my daily workout routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment