Monday 28 November 2016

Day 1250

Day 1250;

21.75 was my BMI for today but I only wore a my pyjamas, socks, boxers, wristbands and specs, I put on 0 pounds as clothes.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: lamb, carrots, peas, minted pear, roasted potatoes and apple crumble.
Dinner: 1 slice of fruit cake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today Emu and C have been here, for Mich's Anniversary day celebrations, of which I forgot about numbers times today.

Then I also have gone to a skiing thingy today, which I stacked it once today, Now it was as I had almost stopped or had I actually stopped at the bottom when I closed my eyes and I lent forwards the next thing i knew my legs and feet came up over my head as i had done a forward roll. I was a bit bemused by that so I shrugged when the man that's an automobiles son said to me how did that happened. But I am guessing that it happened as I only actually had my right foot fastened into my ski boot the there, my left foot, wasn't fastened in correctly as Mr Automobiles son had unfastened my left boot before me getting on to the skies which was to tell me off for not having my salopettes on the outside of the ski boot, but I had managed myself with the boots that weren't attached to me properly for the whole of the ski session before that incident and I managed it after that incident for my final decedent, so I don't really think that the fault for me doing a forward roll in the snow on my penultimate ski down the slope is to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment