Tuesday 1 November 2016

Day 1224

Day 1224;

21.94 Was my BMI for today but I had decided to only take 1 pound off of my weight today as I was wearing some Jeans, T-shirt, socks and my specs as I noticed that earlier this week when I was wearing some of my lightest cloths i think it was at 21.98 so I wasn't thinking that my jeans were 2 pounds in weight.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, banana and apple.
Lunch; ham with white bread sandwich and cherry Bakewell.
Dinner; chicken, peas, roasted potatoes and chocolate trifle.
Drinks; 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

So today in my fitness regime I had an according to my rowing machine a 23.57 minute row as I was attempting to get my 500 strokes in todays session on the rowing machine as it was a 546 stroke tow today and I stopped quite a few times during the course of this row most notably at 200 strokes so I could turn the light on for the couple of seconds necessary to check my progress then I was going until I had counted up to 100 strokes the second time but I lost myself in the numbers and I stopped to check the rowing machine again the stroke counter had reached 247, or something around there, then I thought that I needed to 53 more and when I next stopped the stroke counter was at 401 so I only had 99 more to do and then you can notice from the text that I have typed earlier that I miss counted the 99 by 46, so I had done 145 strokes in that last stint.

I have forgotten what I have been doing for the majority of today , but I know that I have done at least my 15 minutes on the rowing machine as I have also done 100 sit-ups, 100 crunches and 100 press-ups. So I think it could be said that I'm up to how many I should be on for press-ups, as well as sit-ups and crunches which I was already up to from yesterday or the day before yesterday I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment