Friday 18 November 2016

Day 1240

Day 1240;

22.04 which I thought was remarkably low as I have done minimal exercise today until after my BMI test at least.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, green grapes, purple grapes and banana.
Lunch: ham sandwich, scotch eggs, cocktail sausages and 2 different cup cakes.
Dinner: macaroni cheese, chicken and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

So this morning as I was sitting on the bottom steps which are in my home I noticed that my feet were blue so I have got up, from a sitting down position and I have moved to get some socks, I have' tout them on yet but I'm still moving my feet around in hope to turn them back to the correct colour of feet, I can't remember being born but my initial colour was blue, apparently, I'm thinking that I may have seen some baby photos of me when I was blue also. You were born an Avatar? No, I was a more greyish blue rather than a royal blue.

I had done my first 15 minute row by 15:05 today but I had it all planned out in my head to have my first row before 12 as I had my friend coming around earlier on today so I was up and ready to meet him early, on today, minus socks, now I ate my lunch with my socks beside my space, on the table, meanwhile I was fidgeting my feet to improve blood circulation, and my feet were looking more or less normal by the time I had finished my lunch, so I traveled back upstairs after my lunch to go to the loo and to get the socks on. Which I did and by that time I'm guessing it was about 14:45 just about the time that I got to my 15 minute row. About the thing which was about my friend coming round today, he didn't as he missed his busses, better luck next time, I say old boy.

But within both of the recent elections the one for Brexit and for the USA's new president, I have backed the winning horse, to use a horse racing analogy. It may not have seemed like it when I first expressed y backing for both of the winners but they both came home. If only I was a gambler I could have made a profit. That's not to say that I thought I had backed the winning horse on even one of the occasions before the results were in. Then I was shocked, happy but shocked.

Ok, now I'll try this for a second time;
Fitness today I did my 15 minute row earlier then I was thinking I had done my 50 sit-ups, 50 crunches and 50 press-ups earlier also, but apparently not, so I'm going to have to do them now instead.
Then after that I did 100 sit-ups, 100 crunches and 57 press-ups, oh come on that's pathetic. What's pathetic? Only managing 57 press-ups. well I will attempt to do the 43 remaining later? Like gall you will, I know your type. My type? Always saying you'll do things that you never accomplish.  40, is the number of extras I did after typing that. See what did I say, and I had done 10 more with 2 minute to go until time up,

No comments:

Post a Comment