Friday 25 November 2016

Day 1247

Day 1247;

21.94 which surprised me as it's only a 0.03 increase on yesterday's BMI and I just spent my day sitting down in my jeans, socks, boxers, t-shirt and specs all day basically, so I put on 1 pound clothing .

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: ham cheese egg in sandwiches, porkpie, chocolate brownie and Bakewell.
Dinner: chicken, new potatoes and peas.
Drinks 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today I ha my friend around my home again so I first offered him a cup of coffee of which he accepted and I then had to make one for him using the coffee machine which Mich had informed me how to work earlier. Next up we both conversed a bit on the future and how I was saying that he might be able to sell the portraits of me if I become a Winter Paralympian in a couple of years, but why would anyone want a picture of me, I mean I'm hardy a picturesque person,

Then next up I asked Mich if he knew where my Trumpet was which he did and he brought down them both, I was half in shock. My embouchure (mouth) is broken, well the way in which one is supposed to apply pressure to the mouthpiece of a trumpet in order to make a note is what is broken, your supposed to blow a raspberry through the mouthpiece of a brass instrument in order to make a sound of which I cannot do.

And today I have, physically, done nothing except burnt off a lousy 200 odd kcal's but as I have watched some more Anime, it was the rest of the "Eccel World" which I found very good and I still would like to get one of those computer-neural interfaces plugged into me so I could sort out my memory like a computer hard drive it all of the instances that happen to me in a day already on file time and date stamped So I could go into a day; lets say Day 2999 and that is on a different day many years from now I think and I could store a notification on that day that I would only be 1 day off 3000, or such like, I could have my life planed out for me so that I would never miss another scheduled appointment and my forgetfulness would be a thing of the past so I would know what I have done for every minute of each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment