Wednesday 23 November 2016

Day 1245

Day 1245;

22.11 and I was wearing 1 pounds worth of clothing as I was wearing Jeans, Socks, Boxers, T-shirt and Specs.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: sausage roll, quavers and doughnut.
Dinner: macaroni cheese, chicken and chips.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and lemonade mixed, together.

So last night I finished off watching the 13 episodes of Abenobashi and today I have watched the 12 episodes of Absolute Duo, which I found disturbingly entertaining.

I think liatening to other people talk about how I'm doing something is interesting especially when they get ir wrong as yesterday when I was walking backwards over the mini hurdles, I wasn't looking where I was going as I was looking to my front. as I was doing that Mrs Sa was telling Mich that I was stepping over the mini hurdles and then I was backing up to the next one and when I felt the mini hurdles against my leg i knew when to step over it. Which would be fine and rosy if that was the actual way that I was doing it. But alas it wasn't, I was just going along attempting to replicate what I had done the first time which was step over then take 2 shuffle steps back then step over,

Fitness today:

I did Ihad only just got to 500 strokes/15 minutes as it became too dark to see the timer/counter on the rower today so I still have to do 75 minutes or 2500 strokes tomorrow basically, but I remembered to get my 50 sit-ups 50 crunches and I did 60 press-ups today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment