Wednesday 16 November 2016

Day 1238

Day 1238;

22.04 was my BMI with only 1 pound taken off for clothing 21.88was my BMI with 2 pounds taken off for clothing, as today I was waring... jeans, socks, boxers, t-shirt and specs.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana..
Lunch: spaghetti on toast with some mini sausages, scotch eggs, pork pie and 3 slices of different cakes
Dinner: cheese + ham omelette, potato salad and cheese cake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of presse and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.

Fitness today as I first woke up I did 20 press-ups as  starting point, to build on and that was it; for the morning at least. As a few hours later I (when I had finally pit some socks on) I went for 5 separate rows my first 2 rows were only 5 minute rows as both of my feet came unstuck before the 5 minute mark, so I attempted to continue rowing but both of the times I stopped at 5 minutes. Then attempt number 3 now this attempt was my most successful attempt, in time rowed, as I managed to row for 10 minutes before my specs slippered down my face  my feet stayed attached. The in the last 2 my feet stayed attached for the complete time which was past 6 minutes for both of them, so today it was approximately 32 minutes in total that I spent on the rowing machine, so I'll round it down to 30 minutes, so there should only be one more day of 30 minutes on the rower till I counteract that 3 days of missed rows.  But now tonight I have just completed 70 more press-ups, 50 crunches and 50 sit-ups.

Today I watched the Football match England vs Spain for 85 minutes give or take a few minutes, England had the game 2-0 but then after that Spain managed to score twice, to get the game back to 2-2, the game was tied. Just before they were saying 2-0 that should be enough to guarantee the England manager his job 2-1 full time the game is in the 5 minutes stoppage time, they still think the score line should be good enough, 5 minutes elapse and those Spaniards score again 2-2 the commentators shut their mouths.

It was today I think I discovered my Nintendo Classic Mini NES should be arriving sometime next month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment