Saturday 5 November 2016

Day 1227

Day 1227;

21.88 and today I was wearing a pair of jeans so I was taking off 1 pound of weight,  so what I was wearing today was a

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: spaghetti hoops on toast with mini sausages.
Dinner: jumbo sausages, peas and chips.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

So today in fitness I have done my daily 15 minute or 500 stroke row, as I was on an actually decent row today I managed to get 500 strokes in 14:29 so III did myself another about minute on top just to be sure that I was getting my 15 minutes work done for today. first my left foot came unstuck from the peddle but I hadn't even done 10 strokes by this time so I stopped and started again tying up my left foot. Then I'm thinking that it wasn't until about a minute had pasted that my right foot had become unstuck but I continued on my way to the 500 strokes mark anyway and I made it with 31 seconds to spare.

Then today I have attempted a whole load of other exercises on top of my 50 sit-ups, 50 crunches and 50 press-ups.

As well as all of that I have also been doing some more research into Hillary and Trump. I still prefer Trump, as he seems to be more relatable and a lot less criminal than the Hillsborough (Hilary) disaster. click here to finf out about the actual Hillsborough Disaster.

 But there is one source that says Trump is 87% more likely to win the election than the charlatan that is the Clinton, but other than that one study there's a pretty small majority that is voting for Clinton from the polls. it's basically a 5 percentage unless you are looking at Sam Harris who is certain that Clinton is going to win 3:1.

No comments:

Post a Comment