Sunday 6 November 2016

Day 1228

Day 1228;

21.88just as yesterday I was wearing approximately 1 pound again, as I was wearing Jeans, T-shirt, boxers, socks and specs.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: scrambled egs on toast with a bit of salmon but I don't like salmon.
Dinner: beef pie, new potatoes, carrots, peas and a chocolate cookie.
Drinks 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Dun is a greyish brownish colour, what is a vey wasn't it a thing which is similar to an aqueduct? Or am I mistaken?

Today in fitness I have done my daily 15 minute/500 strokes row, as I had rowed 511 strokes after 15 minutes were on the clock. But I had stopped 3 times during the row, so I decided to row another 3 minutes, so I had rowed over 100 strokes more in the time extra. So the clock said 18 minutes I had rowed but the strokes rowed was something more to the 616. Also I did 100 sit-ups and 100 crunches I am going to do myself 100 press-ups later on tonight. if I remember to  I'll inform you people tomorrow.

On the radio I have just heard a little section from the BBC Radio 2 thing and on it this week it had a news story about how to play the Trombone, you play the Trombone that was the answer, apparently it was about something they had said last week, which is a pretty accurate description of how you play the Trombone, to my understanding at least, as I used to play the Trumpet and it's another brass instrument with similar shaped breathing apparatus to play it, And I can remember how I'm supposed to play it but I can't get my lips together enough to blow a raspberry as that is how you're supposed to play the Trumpet/Trombone, Your supposed to purse your lips then you are supposed to put the mouth piece up to your lips, then blow out of your mouth through your pursed lips. Then all you have to do is to push the correct keys down for the note that your going to be playing, Trumpet, or you have to move the slide to the correct distance to get the correct note, Trombone.

Earlier on today I also had Boccia practise and Mr B was being really quite troubling, as he was saying that we will be able to only have to pay £1 per session, which I think is great as a user at least, but the Boccia club has got to be self-sufficient with out goings of £10 per court in court hire, you need at least 10 players per court to make it break even, but then here's the thing on that, you only play with 6 people on each court then even if you had six players present on every session you'd be losing 4 pounds per session and that is before coaches fee's as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment