Monday 21 November 2016

Day 1243

Day 1243;

22.01 was my BMI again and I took off 1 pound weight in clothing as I was wearing jeans, boxers, t-shirt and specs.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, purple grapes and banana.
Lunch: sausages, peas, mashed potato and apple crumble.
Dinner: ham sandwich.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and I had about 1 150ml mug of gravy mixed with mash potato and silva.

In my fitness regime (yesterday):
I did my daily 15 minutes on the rowing machine earlier on in the day, but I got around to doing my 50 sit-ups and 50 crunches after dinner before 12 O'clock midnight after I had typed up my blog post and then after midnight just before I went to sleep I did my 50 press-ups.

Just before I awoke this morning I had a strange dream, it had me Morgan Freeman and one of my friends that are girls in it, it was one of the blonde friends that I'm not really sure wether I should call her a friend anymore as as she unfriended me from faceybook by at least the run up to the Brexit referendum, if not by the actual British  election. But I shall call her Alola as it seems to be a bright an cheerful enough name for the girl that I knew and as I would be saying hello to her she would most likely be saying goodbye to me (the two meanings of the word Aloha which the name I have given her comes from).

Ok so the story starts in a little pub/café like thing, It's a story now? well yes it is, now the little pub/café thing only had a handful of people in it and of the people that were in it only Morgan, Alola and myself/the playable character were the only participants in the progression of the story. As the story started I was sitting in a pub/café and Morgan was also in the pub/café and he was threatening the server (I didn't exactly recognise her as Alola until after the dream, but she was blonde and her face looked familiar to me in the dream). Morgan was threatening her with a gun and I just got up and wondered over towards Morgan and he pointed the gun up into the air and fired it, as he was saying don't take a step further towards me or I will shoot so I didn't he shot at me the bullet scraped along the side of my face and I grabbed his gun with my left hand but my right arm went over the left shoulder of Alola, my right arm went down into her chest. So my hands were up in the air while I was moving to Morgan and I reached the Morgans gun and the girl simultaneously and both of my arms went down to drag his gun from him but only my left arm reached the gun the other arm did the other thing. I tugged the gun from his hand, he then ran away seeing as he was disarmed and I was standing there all hunched over now with my left hand holding the gun and my right arm down on Alola I don't know what happened next as I woke up,

But today in fitness:
I didn't do my daily 15 minute row as I didn't bother to get some socks on today, so I have to do a whole hour now to make up for my lax behaviour. over the past week or so long. So I have done 50 sit-ups and 50 crunches, will I be able to get my 50 press-ups done today or will it be more of the early hours of tomorrow morning?

Well you know just as I do there's only one way to find out, and that is Nike (just do it).

Well I'be done it with 8 minutes to spare,  well I just wanted to mention to Mr Murray my congratulations. as if he'll ever see this this is a blog of obscurity within a sea of obscurity, well I know I just wanted to put my 2 pence out there on the sea of obscurity as he has beat Novak Djokovic in straight sets to become the ATP champion and t guarantee his ranking, as world number 1 until at least the new year, as he had a positively decisive victory  over 2 sets 6-3 6-4 he only had his serve broken once by Novak and that was after he had already broken Novak's serve 2 in the second set.

No comments:

Post a Comment