Thursday 24 November 2016

Day 1246

Day 1246.

21.91, was my BMI for today as I rook off 1 pound for the jeans, boxers, t-shirt and specs that I was wearing. But I have also forgotten what I just ate for  dinner the only part I can remember is the pudding.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: 1 sausage roll, 2 porkpies and monster munch.
Dinner: chocolate cheesecake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now at the end of the night before last night I had a weird dream now it was supposed to go in yesterdays blogpost but I forgot about it and it wasn't until I checked my notes when I remembered about it. So my dream was short and it included 2 NPC's and me but all I did was reciprocate eye contact and and applaud as what happened in this dream was there was 2 girls Img and Rose who were looking in my general direction so I looked back and then both of them one at a time flexed their muscles so to them I gave them my applause and then I was thinking that they wanted me to flex my muscles also and I was just about to when I was woken up.

I would like a direct link, I'm typing about the tech that is instrumental in Accel World now just as if I could have one of those plugged into my head then I could communicate with people easier and I could sit outside waiting for people to walk up to me and then challenging them to a death battle, which I have the highest probability of losing but hay they're the rules of the games every battle has a winner and a loser apart from if a fight is called off, or some other outcome which make it a draw,

But I have got a game idea but until the technology is available for it I am unsure if it will ever be a realistic idea as it uses the Direct Link from Accel world. But it doesn't have to, I guess, I have it codenamed Warriors Online, and you play as yourself. Your first fight is a induction fight it's a fight to see if you can make it into the over-world academy where you have to fight to keep the world safe from invaders and other internal things, like the monsters that escape from the underworld and the over-world monsters but if you lose the fight you lose the fight at the beginning you are cast down into the underworld academy

Fitness

So today I first went to the gym, at the gym I was going on the lateral trainer for 20 minutes and I was attempting to keep my MET's up past 13for the duration I think I managed to get it for the most part this time even if I couldn't actually see for the final 5 minutes,but my PT was saying that I was managing to keep it just to 13 when I had my eyes closed. Then I also did a bit of work on my arms muscles my weight has now gone up to 22.5 as well as strengthening my right wrist which I was doing and I noticed someone in the gym that I thought I recognised from somewhere, I was thinking school. But then I finished off with a 5 minute hand cycle ride.

Then I got home and I gave myself a 500 stroke, or 15 minute, row to do, I completed it which still left me with 2000 more strokes to do so I am still going to have to do that 2500 stroke row in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment