Saturday 12 November 2016

Day 1234

Day 1234;

22.17 it's an improvement on yesterdays but not by much as I was wearing my PJ's tonight when I was having my weigh in so I put 0 ponds on for clothing weight.

Breakfast: cereal, apple banana and grapes.
Lunch: spaghetti on seeded toast and mini sausages, 
Dinner: scampi, chips, peas and cheesecake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of  fruit juice, 1 100ml mug of fruit juice, 1 149 mug of fruit juice and another few gulps from my Lucuzade Sport bottle. 

Today I reached my KCAL goal but that may have been as I went for a 40 minute cycle ride, well it was 25 minutes at attempting to go at least 100RPMs, then it was another 5 minutes going slower to burn off the lactic acid that builds up in peoples legs, at least I think that's what Mr P told me. 

Zero's death in Code Geass R2 is very theatrical as if it had been rehearsed Zero's Guards just let the new Zero waltz up to Lelouch and stab him, and I thought that Zero was married to the girl that was doing the agreements to become a member state of United Federation but before he went into the negotiations the girl Kallen kisses  him before he captures her as well as the rest of the black knights, and then just as they are about to get executed  when the new Zero turns up and does a whole load of acrobatics which the original Zero, Lelouch, would have trouble doing then he stabs the old Zero with his sword. Then I was like I understand why he has done this, for the same reason that Lelouch's sister was pressing the button and massacring all of the civilians. 

No comments:

Post a Comment